Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

October Topshop Hot List

I love Topshop. It's always my go-to place when I'm shopping, simply because I know I'll find things I'll love and want to wear. For this month, I've picked my favourite Topshop beauties which I hope to be buying VERY soon.


1. Topshop ombre slinky print midi dress isn't what I'd usually go for but I love the midi length and the fact the sleeves are long and the neck line is quite high. I also love the pattern and orangey/gold colours - it's PERFECT for autumn and winter. I'd wear this for chilled nights out with a black leather jacket, chunky black boots with a small heel, a back clutch and maybe a cute, little pork pie hat depending on my hair/the weather/how I feel. It's such a cute dress!
 
2. Topshop faux shearling biker jacket - I saw this jacket in store and fell in love. The photographs online just do not do it justice. The faux fur is so soft and the cut is lovely. I fell in love with Topshop's black leather jacket with the removable black fur collar last year but missed out on it! Now lots of other shops are replicating it so it's put me off buying it from Ebay. But as soon as I saw this, I wanted it. It'd be perfect over mini dresses, midi body con skirts, jeans... basically everything. Love, love, love.
 
3. Topshop floral devore kimono is gorgeous! I really, really wish it was velvet and perhaps a bit longer because I think that would have just gave it that extra something. But I still love it as it is. The colours and patterns are very autumnal and pretty. The fringing COMPLETELY sells it to me. I love fringe detailing so that's fab. For £45 it's a really nice statement jacket.
 
4. Topshop textured fur collar boyfriend coat NEEDS to be in my wardrobe NOW! I loved the burnt orange colour with the lighter fur last year but I'm soooo glad I didn't buy it after seeing this beauty. It's such a luxurious coat. I keep twittering on about how I need a hooded coat for the winter but this coat is just too nice to leave behind. I can picture this with faded black skinnies, red studded boots, an oversized tee and a black rucksack (like the one pictured) for uni then dressed up with bare legs, a little dress and leopard print boots for a night out. At £110 its a little on the expensive side but completely worth it!
 
5. Topshop 'Alien' chunky fringe boots are drool-worthy. I've just bought some new black boots (expect a post soon!) but I've wanted these for sooo long. They sold out and now they're back. I love how chunky they are. The metal plated toe detail is HOT! Worn with a girly, lace dress and black tights for daytime would be lovely.
 
6. Topshop washed multi-zip backpack - I've wanted a good, black rucksack for some time now! I've got a tan one I bought from Egypt a few years ago which I adore but a black is much more practical. As soon as I saw this, I loved it. It's perfect for school, college or uni! Fab.
 
7. Topshop black quilted panel skirt is a cute, little nod to the '60s which I luuuuurve. The elasticated waist is so practical, perfect for overindulging at dinner time! I think the quilted detailing and gold zips give it a really expensive look. I can picture myself wearing this with a smart shirt tucked in, boots and black tights over the winter months then bare legs, converse and crop tops come spring/summer.
 
8. Topshop skinny polo crop top in black is perfect for day to night dressing. I bought this recently in the aubergine colour and at only £10 each, I feel I can get away with getting it in black too. I'm loving a good turtle neck lately (after purchasing American Apparel's Russian Circus printed turtle neck crop top a few weeks ago, I've become OBSESSED). I think they're so cute and they tend to go with most things. I'll definitely be buying this top over the next week.
 
9. Topshop mini roller hat is perfect for lazy/bad hair days! I'm definitely going to follow the advice from a few reviewers and buy this hat in store as I don't want a crushed one in the post. I can picture myself in this with a black maxi, Doc Martens, a little top and a leather jacket over the next few months. Gorge!
 
10. Topshop leopard print collar - wow, wow, wow! I love this! Collars are perfect for transforming any outfit and I'm always partial to a bit of leopard print! I have khaki shirts, tees and denim dresses which would look beautiful with this. At £22, it can seem a bit steep just for a collar but it's 100% leather so it's not so bad!
 
11. Topshop black fur cossack is gorgeous! Now, I wasn't so keen on these hats at first but after trying on my flatmate's last night I realised that I actually really like them! I want this for the freezing winter walks to uni and work over the next few months. Lovely.
 
For more Topshop visit: www.topshop.com
 
Have you got your eye on anything from Topshop at the minute?
 
Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment