Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Recent Purchases #1

This month I've bought a few items so I thought I'd share them with you. I have splurged quite a bit on boots recently - I'm such a sucker for black, leather boots. Ps, sorry if the quality of these photos aren't too great, I need to invest in a really good camera but until then this is the best I can do. I hope they're okay!

Office 'Nighthawk' Boots



These 'Nighthawk' boots are literally AMAZING! They're such a statement! I bought them last month, so I'm technically cheating including them today in my 'Recent Purchases' post but as it's my first post about things I've been buying (and that they're so special!), I thought I'd include them. I LOVE the studs all over them and the three buckles. They're certainly a STAND OUT piece. I've been wearing them with literally everything in my wardrobe - which is weird, I know. They jazz up the simplest of outfits which is handy! At the minute, there is £25 off these boots so they're only £55 which is amazing! I've got my eye on the red pair too...

Topshop 'Accost' Boots



Topshop's 'Accost' boots are the cutest ever! Their little heels make them perfect for day time wear as well as night time. The studs at the front are delicate rather than tough, which is a nice take on the recent studded phenomenon. At £90 (well £81 with student discount!) they're quite expensive but I can just tell I'm going to wear them death, plus they're 100% leather so I know they're quality stuff.

Topshop 'Alert' Boots


I saw these 'Alert' boots in work and literally fell in love. They're so simple and classic yet a little quirky. They're 100% leather which is great and the chunky, heel is small enough for running around during the day. I love the pull on style and the funky cut out edges of the soles. They come quite high up on the ankle, ending at the skinniest part of your leg, so they're really flattering. I would recommend them to anyone. LOVE.

Topshop Biker Jacket


I tried to get a photograph of this Shearling Biker Jacket hanging on my rail, but my lack of creativity and photographic talents made every shot look silly, so I thought I'd just use the original Topshop snap. I don't plan on taking it off my back so you'll see it popping up a lot in my OOTD posts, which will be coming very, very soon! I included this jacket in my October Topshop Hitlist post a month ago and now I own it which is exciting. I love how snug it is - it's so stylish yet practical. Definitely one of my fave buys!

Topshop Polo Crop Top


Similarly to the above item, I tried to get a photograph of this Polo Crop Top in my room but it just wasn't working for me. I'm sure it'll be included in an OOTD post soon so you'll get it to see it on. I love it - it's so cute and the colour is gorgeous! For £10 it's a COMPLETE bargain. I think I'll snap it up in 'Black' and 'Ink' too!

Expect more 'Recent Purchases' posts as my spending sprees continue! Have you been splurging on anything recently?

Sian x


No comments:

Post a Comment